Model: Mini Traveller
Location: Toronto, ON Canada
Body Style: Station Wagon
Exterior Colour: Blue
Interior Colour: Black
Exterior Condition: Excellent
Interior Condition: Very good
Mechanical Condition: Excellent
Chassis Condition: Very good
Trunk Condition: Very good
FOR SALE: a 1968 Morris Mini Traveller
This car is a custom performance conversion of a classic Mini Traveller. The specs on the build are as follows:
- Engine 1275 A+ bored and stroked to 1430 cc Stage 3 fast road.
- Ultralight steel flywheel (4.432 kg) and clutch pressure plate.
- Clutch plate and diaphragm competition grade.
- Competition drive shafts.
- Carb Weber DCOE 45 on 6” inlets.
- LCB exhaust down pipe, exhaust done by Hot Rod Scott in Mississauga.
- Aluminum Radiator.
- 123 Electronic ignition.
- Wheels and Tyres Cooper S 10 Steel w/ Yokohama AO32R tyres.
- Suspension Adj Hi/lows with Spax Adj dampers.
- Brakes front 7.5” Cooper Disks.
- Rear KAD disk conversion 6”.
- EBC pads all around.
- Custom dash.
- Corbeau seats.
- Roll cage.
To see many more photos, please send us your email address and we will link you to a Dropbox folder.
All offers are gratefully received. We always make every effort to negotiate a good deal.
Contact: Maurice Bramhall
Email: [email protected]
Don’t miss out! To stay informed on cars just like this one, sign up for our email list.