Hosted annually at Bronte Creek Provincial Park (just west of Toronto) by the Toronto Triumph Club, British Car Day features over 1000 beautiful classic cars, bikes and buses.
This show is of interest to any level of enthusiast or those just plain curious. It’s totally relaxed, bring your car, truck or bike, its not a snooty Concours.
Be sure to also drop by our booths to see the gorgeous British classic cars for sale on display. Here’s a list of what we have for sale right now.
British Cars For Sale
- 1956 MGA Roadster Great driver, super clean frame. Estate sale. Just serviced after several years of storage. Ready to GO, do nothing!
- 1960 Bentley S2 RHD – Estate sale. Just serviced after several years of storage. Ready to GO, do nothing!
- 1958 Bentley S1 RHD – This car has a super clean body and chassis frame. Front leather seat re-trimmed and all the woodwork done at Frank Dale and Stepson in in the UK.
- 1967 Aston Martin DB6 RHD – Imported to California 20yrs ago. Pristine body and floor pan. Serviced at same garage since it was imported.
- 1974 Jensen Interceptor “The Saint”
- 1959 Jaguar MkIX – Rust free Alberta Car
Meet our knowledgeable appraisers. We talk to visitors non-stop all day and we would love to talk to you about your interest in either buying or selling a classic car, bike or truck.
Classic Cars Wanted
Wanted: Aston Martin Volante, Aston Martin DBS6, AMV8, V8 Vantage, Any model 1970 and earlier.
Wanted: Any E Type Roadster or Coupe
British Car Day
September 21, 2014
Bronte Park, Oakville Ontario
We have a tremendous amount of experience in selling estate assets, ask us for more details.
See you at the show!